Lost in Translation

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Anyone else seen it?

Watched it last night and absolutely loved it....great little story, great sound track...and, my god, Scarlett Johansson is gorgeous!!

5/5 for me!

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Saw it at the cinema a while ago. Absolutely brilliant film. loved every second of it. Really well underplayed by the actors

And yes Scarlett Johansson is hot :)

5/5 (Bring on the Oscars!!)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Saw it quite a while ago, absolutely superb. I don't think that some people will like it though.

Agreed about Scarlett, ****ing gorgeous :D :D

B

Brandi

Wow....am I the only one who hated that movie? I had to shut it off mid way through because I was so extremely bored. If it were possible, I'd give it negative stars.

MBunny

XPerienced =P
That movie was amazing. The most amazing thing was their ability to create a relationship between a 22 yr old woman and early 50's man and not have the cinema viewers cringe at it. It seemed normal.

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
While im here...that cool song at the start of the film as he's coming in to the city.... it's Death In Vegas - Girls

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Blatant Thread Resurrection :D But the DVD just popped through my letter box *does a little jig*

But I'm just on my way to work, talk about bad timing :p

Attachments

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
I'm going to wait until I can get it for $10/4£ from the local video store. :D

Been thinking of buying Bend it like Beckham as well, check it out if you haven't seen it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks