LordofLA is da man!

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Hey! I am here to say sorry to lord cause i blamed him of turning on us and using another forum but it come to find out it was the newsgroups thingy but it came up on google and didnt know it was on here too. He told me to say sorry and i am cause i am his Bitch :p. Anyway...i am sorry lord!

ah the joys of personal detachemnt that irc and forums bring. One can be soooo deliciously evil :D

There's nothing wrong with being a part of other forums. :)
I can think of at least five other forums that I visit on a regular basis, although I admittedly don't post as much elsewhere.

i know...i was messin around with him.

Does this mean you will go from being the "Rebel without a cause" to "LordofLA's punk %#@ch"?

it means onnce I figure out hping Its a case of tittlebitties disappears on command :D

aahh kind of like the power word " be Gone?"

Ok, yes I did play dungeons and dragons, long time ago, really...

yes. His dial up will be hard pressed to ignore it :D

+++ATH0 is hard for a modem to ignore :p

LordOfLA said:
yes. His dial up will be hard pressed to ignore it :D

+++ATH0 is hard for a modem to ignore :p
Hahaha, you've just reminded me that ATH0 exists! and that TB uses dial-up... this is going to be fun
twisted4qt.gif

Quick cast your lvl 10 ATH0 on him before he gets away. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back