Looks like the sniper has been caught?

S

stewartbmw2000

Turn to CNN/Skynews for the latest, looks like they planned to catch this bas**rd, thank god.

I just hope it's the guy they are looking for...

Did any one here live near by the dangerous areas?

Well they haven't caugh him/them.

They had a press conference a few minutes ago and left another cryptic message to the person that they contacted last time.
They didn't even mention today's events.

maybe they should hang out less over at donkin donuts? then they'll work more efficiently.

no, ofcource i'm not dissing donuts. just the lazy cops outthere

You're generalizing! Not all cops are lazy. There are lazy doctors, nurses, etc... BUT not all are lazy.

Allan: go ahead starrt one. I spend alot of fighting stereotypes.

I am english with great teeth, ,use foul language that would make my grandmother turn in her grave. I also helped to make it cool to be geek.

Although some of my friends don't like the law, I respect em. If it paid louds I think it would be cool out there kicking criminal ass and taking names ;)

well ok this summer i was at NY police Headquarters. u should see some cops there. they are fat, i dont mean just a bit over weight but fat. and they still walking around station eating food. now how that cop can do anytthing usefull?

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
maybe they should hang out less over at donkin donuts? then they'll work more efficiently.
That may not be the most moronic statement I've read on the web, but it's in the top 10.

Or maybe you're right. Maybe all the cops in the DC / VA area are eating donuts and completely ignoring the sniper case. Yes, in fact the more I think about it the more I think you're probably right. Why not post some of your other theories - I'm sure we're all anxious to read them - I know I am.

Thank you EP ;)

Ok, there are some cool cops out there. Not all chow down on donuts 24/7. I know three people, two of them young, two police men, and one from the FBI, and I met them personally, they were people's brothers/friends. And they were cool. So don't diss cops. I hate when people sterotype.

TRUE, some cops are overweight and lazy, but not all.

well i never said that all 100% of them are at DD 24/7 but so far all the cops i seen do not seem to be any good at all.

btw another thing which amused me a lot, after the 9/11 incident we and my friend when to the ground 0, to check out the place. we were walking along the perimeter of the place when we saw a donkin donuts place across which there was a sign " temporary police headquarters" what they had absolutely no other place to temporary set up?

" donkin donuts place across which there was a sign " temporary police headquarters "

I know that's a sterotype, but a very very funny conisidence.

Originally posted by Nick M
" donkin donuts place across which there was a sign " temporary police headquarters "

I know that's a sterotype, but a very very funny conisidence.
Doesn't anyone understand irony any more? Clearly that sign was intended for humor.

Originally posted by allan
Doesn't anyone understand irony any more? Clearly that sign was intended for humor.
something like to cheer people up after the tragic event ??

Woah. Didn't get that.

:::smacks himself:::

I gotta go get more coffe.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back