Looking for VoIP solution

Jim007

OSNN One Post Wonder
hi all,
I am looking for a good VoIP solution, especially software package base on low cost DSP from Analog Devices or TI. does anyone know where I can get this kind software?
thanks

Jim :confused:

Skype is cool, but as far as I see it is basically a glorified IM voice chat.

I'd be interested in a true VoIP solution with a static phone # and such.

dreamliner77 said:
Skype is cool, but as far as I see it is basically a glorified IM voice chat.

I'd be interested in a true VoIP solution with a static phone # and such.
Come in FroggyLand ;)
In certain areas, my isp offers a special terminal (size of an A4 scanner) with a dedicated phone number using, that's right, true VoIP. Unlimited phone calls between users with this terminal for free, the same for calls to "fixed" (not mobiles) phones, and calls at local cost for people calling you from standart phones anywhere in the country. Plus very low prices for long distance calls (for ex. 0.03€ (euros) per minute between FroggyLand and the USA) :D :p
Unfortunately, I for now still have a Sagem usb modem, but my isp should replace it for free quite soon... and then I'll have VoIP at last...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back