Looking for two applications

L

Leevoy

Firstly I had an application I downloaded from (I think it is) the sister site of ntfs.or xp-erience.org last year some time. This application was a small file that you added to your start up group, it added a right click and would allow you to minimize any windows to the 'notification area' aka system tray. It would make it transparent also, the window that is.

One of the .dll files was a hook.dll in the folder I remember if that might jog anyones memory.

NE1 have any idea of the website where you can get it from ?

Also failing that i was also loooking for AOL Hider 1.0.4 . Seems every link i have searched for over at zdnet, cnet, downloads.com and searching using copernic agent pro v6.01 has thrown up nothing.

The file has been removed from the folder it was once in.

NE1 have any ideas?

Thanks Lee

Thanks for that :) Yeah Power menu, ha dit on disk and my Mum threw it out when we moved house, ahh nice one, tx again.

Yeah, Powermenu really handy. lotsa copycat software around but powermenu is the good old original.

Link works fine ! Just downloaded it a minute age. Just use default Internet Explorer non-accelerated download. It's a tiny zip file.

Yeah Link didn't work for also so i went to majorgeeks.com entered powermenu and got a link from a mirror or two, tx again, it's a top ten freeware in my opinion.

What would we do without google...annoys me how Microsoft wants to take it over.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back