Looking for Tv Tuner Card drivers

ejn74

Average Dude!
Political Access
I was given a tuner card to try. They did not have the software to go with it. It is a LG tuner card. I think it is model # Tapc-h701p. At least that is on the sticker on it the # below that is 007A1203. The part # is 7031991201, the Serial # is 21040011200. That is about all I know about it
Any Help would be Appreciated greatly.

Try the Hauppage drivers. Worst taht will happen is they don't work.

It didn't work thanks for the effort.

I have the exact same card and am also looking for these same drivers! I have searched high & low on the internet, and have yet to find anything! I tried calling LG tech support, but they suck and will not answer the phone! Any help is appreciated, as I am a n00b to this forum. Thank you.

I'm going to ask the person that gave me the card if they can find the software disk if I get them I may be able to share it.

Any luck finding any drivers and/or software? Appreciate it. Thanks.

Have not talked with them will be next week sometime.

Any updates regarding the drivers for this card? Still trying to find them somewhere, somehow. Any replies are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

A friend with a LG tuner card said he used these drivers but I have no idea if they would work for yours.

Download

maybe it was file not found, but it was a driverguide link, so if AZ can get back with the details that the friebnd used to search out the drivers that worked - then you should be able to find them there....

I use Winfast cards and a Haupage USB so I know the drivers for these things can be very fussy and the software complex - it is one of the few things I have not tried to get running on Linux.... so GL ;)

Did anyone ever find a driver that works for this Tv Tuner card??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back