Looking for Tv Tuner Card drivers

ejn74

Folding Master!
Political User
I was given a tuner card to try. They did not have the software to go with it. It is a LG tuner card. I think it is model # Tapc-h701p. At least that is on the sticker on it the # below that is 007A1203. The part # is 7031991201, the Serial # is 21040011200. That is about all I know about it
Any Help would be Appreciated greatly.

jkal

OSNN Newbie
I have the exact same card and am also looking for these same drivers! I have searched high & low on the internet, and have yet to find anything! I tried calling LG tech support, but they suck and will not answer the phone! Any help is appreciated, as I am a n00b to this forum. Thank you.

ejn74

Folding Master!
Political User
I'm going to ask the person that gave me the card if they can find the software disk if I get them I may be able to share it.

jkal

OSNN Newbie
Any updates regarding the drivers for this card? Still trying to find them somewhere, somehow. Any replies are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
maybe it was file not found, but it was a driverguide link, so if AZ can get back with the details that the friebnd used to search out the drivers that worked - then you should be able to find them there....

I use Winfast cards and a Haupage USB so I know the drivers for these things can be very fussy and the software complex - it is one of the few things I have not tried to get running on Linux.... so GL ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew