Looking for something that can batch resize images with windows

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
Hey guys,

Since I've been with my girlfriend we've been taking a lot of pictures with the digital camera. I have been using Gimp to go through and resize all of them manually, however it's been a pain staking process. I have been searching on google for something that works with Windows, and is hopefully free (I find a lot of stuff that works for linux) that will go through and do a batch resize of images.

I found that there was a module for gimp for windows, however I get an error message whenever I try to install it and I'm having issues... some error message involving gimplib2.0-2.dll or something. Does anyone know of any free programs that will work with Windows XP, and are easy to use, that will allow me to do a batch resize on all of the images in a directory?

Thanks!

jasc paint shop pro and adobe photoshop have option to do this and both have 30 day trials.

I think right now I like the Microsoft PowerToy, that was definitely quick and painless. I've been hunting around on Google, thought I found something but when I resized the images they became pixelated. I'm going to be honest my boss told me about Picasa and I must say I'm highly impressed with that program, it's a shame it doesn't have batch resize... but this is quite as easy. Even my girlfriend can do it and she likes to. :)

Thanks guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back