• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Looking for something that can batch resize images with windows

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
Hey guys,

Since I've been with my girlfriend we've been taking a lot of pictures with the digital camera. I have been using Gimp to go through and resize all of them manually, however it's been a pain staking process. I have been searching on google for something that works with Windows, and is hopefully free (I find a lot of stuff that works for linux) that will go through and do a batch resize of images.

I found that there was a module for gimp for windows, however I get an error message whenever I try to install it and I'm having issues... some error message involving gimplib2.0-2.dll or something. Does anyone know of any free programs that will work with Windows XP, and are easy to use, that will allow me to do a batch resize on all of the images in a directory?

Thanks!

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
I think right now I like the Microsoft PowerToy, that was definitely quick and painless. I've been hunting around on Google, thought I found something but when I resized the images they became pixelated. I'm going to be honest my boss told me about Picasa and I must say I'm highly impressed with that program, it's a shame it doesn't have batch resize... but this is quite as easy. Even my girlfriend can do it and she likes to. :)

Thanks guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies