Looking for pre-modded cases

B

Brando457

Hi i m wondering what are good site to buy pre-modded cases from? I ve done my own,but i d prefer for my next gaming machine it be premodded professionally.

Thanx in advance

mmmm

I ve checked out those sites previously thanks though, i ve checked awhole lot of sitees thanx to google but i havnt found any with good prices and quality and overall selection. thanx

thanks alot for the kickass link BlazinX I may have to pick on of these badboys ... :)

I personally wouldnt go with colorcases.com I ordered a case from them 3 weeks ago, and it just got here the other day....wtf took them 2.5 weeks to even ship the case. And i ordered 3 fans with it...and the blue nean cathode, and those didnt even come...i emailed everyday and got the same lame reply "sorry for the inconvinience". So i called them since i only got the case....turns out on the website when it says "built-in two extra fans available" that means there is one fan....thats exactly what they told me. I was so pissed....and then when i asked where my neon cathode was, they told me it didnt even ship yet....i nearly screamed at the lady at the other end of the line.So finally they go "we'll put the order in rite now and it should get to you by monday(i called on friday BTW)" I was like "wtf?" send it to my next day priority! its been 3 weeks...and they tell me "cant do that, that will cost you extra 10 buck...", then i asked to speak with the owner/manager...and this is the reply i got "he says this is how we run our business, if you dont like it, deal with it, if you want your order sooner, pay for it..." You wouldnt believe how mad i was then.=) So i hung up.=P stupid ppl trying to charge me money to send me something that shouldve arrive 2 weeks ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back