Looking for Plug-in

T

toxicity

Im looking for a FREE WMP9 plug-in to rip mp3 files from a cd. The ones that M$ offers have to be paid for.

Anyone know any?

Personally, I use DBPoweramp available from http://www.dbpoweramp.com. It's free and does the job well. You can download codecs for whatever audio format you wish to convert to and from.

Originally posted by toxicity
Im looking for a FREE WMP9 plug-in to rip mp3 files from a cd. The ones that M$ offers have to be paid for.

Anyone know any?

I have a plugin for MP3 ripping for WMP8/9. I was told that this plugin is a free one, which was released with the launch of Windows XP. But Microsoft didn't document this thingy, nor can it be found at the MS website. I have this plugin at my computer at school, but it's holiday now for 1 1/2 week, so I can't get it now. I can search through some backupdiscs, but I formatted all of them a week ago. Maybe someone else can drag it up for you.

The mp3 plugin for media player has to be paid for as its a 3rd party plugin ...read HERE so i dont think you can just forward it on:confused: .

do wmp9 have a plugin which can play multi audio avi?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back