Looking for opinions on which LCD to buy...

acetken

"Anything for $50!"
Hey all. I'm looking to place an order tomorrow here locally (Not ordering online) for a new monitor and I'm trying to grab the best one I can for under $700 Canadian.

I've had several widescreen gaming monitors and the response time was just not good as they ghosted irritatingly in games (Which would be the primary use). Drove me nuts, so now I'm looking for pretty dang much any kick-butt LCD (19' or above) that fits the budget. Any reccomendations would be EXTREMELY welcome!

Thanks!

Re: A new LCD...

Well if you are buying locally, recommendations depend on what you have for local store choices?

Obviously Dell monitors are out, which are pretty good quality IMO.

Well I have access to pretty much all makes & models. I can have them order it in.

Thread title changed.

20" - Dell 2007FPW (Widescreen LCD)
24" - Dell 2405FPW (Widescreen LCD)

Those are the best in my opinion.

Thread title changed.

20" - Dell 2007FPW (Widescreen LCD)
24" - Dell 2405FPW (Widescreen LCD)

Those are the best in my opinion.
Dell 2407FPW is even better as it gives HDCP support ;)

I know dell uk have got 25% on a couple of lcd monitors(Dell UltraSharp 2007WFP Monitor and Dell UltraSharp 2007FP Monitor), dunno if the canadian dell has.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back