• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

looking for logitech 4.1 THX SUB and remote

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#1
I dunno if anyone knows where I can get a sub and remote :)

my m8 just got a complete new set of speakers... and he had a bum SUB...

so all I need to do is get a sub and the remote and I am good to go...

Logitech Z560 4.1 THX 400W

that is the setup and I am looking for subwoofer and remote for that...

ace ? you around :)
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#3
Originally posted by Krux
goto the klipsh site they sell subs called SWS and they can be daisy chained together and they can hook up to any PC speakers as far as I know. its pricy but its a good sub I have the Promedia 5.1's with dual side firing 8's :) shakes the wood floors and door real nice :)


http://store.klipsch.com/details.asp?prodID=47
lol... hell no man...

the logitech speakers AND sub I can buy for around 120-130 bucks :)

I just need the sub and remote from some place... in order to get my friends speakers and hook em up on the cheap :)
 

Krux

Nissan Powered
#4
awwww come on there high quality!!! you should make a wall like they have on that page haha you can shake the whole block :)
 

Taurus

hardware monkey
#5
i'll revive this thread for ya. ;)

what kind of connection does the remote use? and does it just connect directly to the sub?
 
A

Ace123

Guest
#6
Yeah sazar Im contacting ligitech about a replacment sub and remote... Ill get back to you monday as they are closed on the weekend... Shouldnt be that hard to obtain. Keep me posted in the mean time.
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#7
Originally posted by taurus
i'll revive this thread for ya. ;)

what kind of connection does the remote use? and does it just connect directly to the sub?
yes I believe it does connect to the sub.. its not a wireless remote... but my desktop setup does not require it to be... :)
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#8
Originally posted by Ace123
Yeah sazar Im contacting ligitech about a replacment sub and remote... Ill get back to you monday as they are closed on the weekend... Shouldnt be that hard to obtain. Keep me posted in the mean time.
thanks a lot m8 :)

if the cost of the sub/remote is around 50-60 bucks or thereabouts I am going to be EXTREMELY interested :D

appreciate it once again..

:)
 
A

Ace123

Guest
#9
Well I contacted Logitech and apparantly They do not offer a replacment sub or remote... I could look and find a used set for cheap it you would like?
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#10
Originally posted by Ace123
Well I contacted Logitech and apparantly They do not offer a replacment sub or remote... I could look and find a used set for cheap it you would like?
I would greatly appreciate it ace :)

I just need the sub and remote since I already have a brand new set of speakers... :)

thanks muchly...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,961
Messages
673,239
Members
89,014
Latest member
sanoravies