Looking for Help Designing an Icon

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Friends,

I am in the market for some help in designing an icon for my business. The name of my business is USM Solutions.

I would like an icon that I can use as the "favicon.ico" for my web site.

I would also like the icon in larger sizes/colors for use on my computer and servers.

My logo is attached in a couple different looks. I am willing to pay if the cost is reasonable. I would like to use the colors in my logo or on my web site.

Flash intro: http://www.usmsol.com/
Logo: attached.

Let me know via this thread or via PM if you are up to the task and how much you would charge.

Last edited:
Anyone at all? I know someone must make icons here.

D, thanks for the advice.

For anyone interested, I am changing the color scheme slightly so I will post a new logo when I am ready.

I've told you this before as well, but I love your logo.

What is inspiring you to change it?

I changed things slightly.

So if anyone is up to the task...

Last edited:
I like the flash logo in the beginning, but I would change the color scheme to match that logo instead of introducing more colors into your site layout. Plus i would carry over the logo into the rest of the site. Even if it's a still graphic EI .gif

My sister-in-law is a graphic designer (and she's good). If you'd like I can see if she'd be interested and how much she'd charge.

ShepsCrook, my feelings exactly. I'm working on it.

Ryan, I'll be in touch.

I can do a few logo ideas when I get back from dropping the kids off at school. I'm very undecided on a font though. :p

The logo isn't changing. I love my logo. I have it on all my business cards, flyers, and I even had polo's made up.

The plan is to grayscale the intro (if I can find someone that knows a way) and go with it.

I do need an icon though if you are interested.

Do you want the icon to match your logo or be something totally different.

MY wife does graphic design on the side, she did this one for the 12th court circuit in sarasota, where she works.

Attachments

• Logo1.jpg
    Logo1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 156
I'd have to say that the links at the beginning of the site all lead to the same spot. There's no need to have those different links all leading to the same location.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back