Looking for CrossFire Help

That is not an SLI MB. It will run a single AGP or a single PCI-e video card. It can not run SLI.

If your board does not support SLI you can get real close to SLI performance with a GeForce 7950 GX2.

yes i no its not crossfire or sli.they are alot of money at the min for 2 really good graphics cards.i wanted to setup cross fire so i bought that msi motherboard and that cross fire ready graphics card.put the graphics card in covers the only pci slot so i cant put my x-fi soundcard in i thought what a rubish layout.so i locked around a bit more found out i need a master card to have cross fire they are alot of money.i thought i could buy to of theam and setup cross fire.so im takeing the motherboard back to ebuyer use the new motherboard i got and use the pci-e graphics card.is pci-e a lot faster then agp because i have a x800xl 256 meg graphics card agp that runs prey on max.does pci-e help a lot thanks for the help.when stuff comes down in price i might get sli or crossfire thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back