Looking for an Mp3 Editor

dreamworks

--== babyface ==--
Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am just looking for a freeware software that can help me edit an mp3 file.

Basically the file is 5:26 minutes in length, I would like to trim off the middle part and join in towards the end. Can anyone help pls? Thanks.

Khayman said:
mp3DirectCut
use this all the time

imagine recording the radio for 24 hours.

the mp3 is let say 2 gigs.

to load this mp3 in most editors requires the file to be decompressed first. 2gigs becomes 20 gigs easily.

use this program to load the mp3. no decompressing. use edit points to cut out or save portions etc....

the mp3 is not recompressed but simply spliced i guess so the mp3 is the exact quality as the original mp3.

it is awesome and free

just add lame mp3 encoder into the directory and you now have a superb mp3 recorder as well

five stars

http://www.mpesch3.de/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back