Looking for an application

Hey guys I am trying to find a timesheet or time tracking type application that does somewhat of the following:

• Allows different accounts or "employees" to "clock in" which would log the time they clocked in and then log the time they clocked out to the nearest 15mins.
  • Generate a timesheet that would display their name, days worked, time worked each day, and total hours for the week.

Preferably I would like to find an open source solution or at least try out a trial of a paid solution before buying. I'm not looking for anything that does payroll or project management type stuff just simply something that can do the above. I've done quite a bit of googlin and couldn't find anything that really fit the bill. Any help would be appreciated!

I invite you to take a look at www.TimeXchange.net. A free trial of one project is available. It's all about time reporting and approval - completely web-based - and very inexpensive. You can have your team track time by timesheet (duration) or timecard (time in/out).

To see an overview or what a sample time sheet looks like, view the following presentation on Scribd.

Time Reporting and Approval Made Simple - Aug 09 (2)

If you have any questions, I can be reached at joep@actustech.com.

Joe

Hmm, I will have to give it a try but it looks like it has a lot more options then I am looking for, I'm not really looking for a project time management but something more simpler than that. I will give the trial a shot though, thanks for the reply!

Hmm, I will have to give it a try but it looks like it has a lot more options then I am looking for, I'm not really looking for a project time management but something more simpler than that. I will give the trial a shot though, thanks for the reply!
If you don't need to track tasks for a team, just select the "Me Only" option when going through the project setup wizard. That will skip those additional steps.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back