looking for an app!! help!!

D

DAZZ

I'm not sure if this is even possible, but I really need it.

I'm looking for an app that could 'record' what you do with the mouse and keyboard. Then I can schedule my computer to do that like let's say 3:00am

For example, click on an icon, type in this text, press enter, wait 10 minutes, open a text file, delete a text file, open an another app, ect...

I have to do this whole process for my site which take's 10 minutes to do, and there should be an application to 'auto' do this, so I don't have to go on my computer everyday doing it!

Please help out, this is very important!\

If you don't understand, I will try to explain it better.

Don't know of any such app, but i'm assuming that everything that has to do with scheduling a web site can be done in an easier way, php for say?
on the other hand i have no idea what is it exactly that you want to do.

That link just goes to tek-tips main page...

and I would pay that much, if I could download at test it first. This would save me many hours a week. And I do use PHP. I couldn't use PHP alone for this, since it need's to be done remotely.

Ever hear of batch files? If you're familiar with vb or wmi scripting, you can program a job or series of tasks to take place whenever you want. It's a tedious process (at least, the debugging part) but works pretty well.

As far as the app is concerned, you can use notepad for coding. :)

You could create a macro and have that record all the keystokes and clicks and then schedule it to run at whatever time u want.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back