Looking for a Printer Vaccum

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
We had to pay a vendor $140 the other day to come in and clean out a printer since a magenta toner exploded all over it. At a place I used to work there was a vaccum we could use for these types of things, and I'd like to get one here. I don't know what really makes these better over the other - does anyone have a suggestion?

I found this one, seems pretty good and has a lot of attachments.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000Q5ZNZ6?smid=AQNACJEM8PUJ1&tag=dealtime-office-20&linkCode=asn

From a cost perspective, it would pay for itself in just two cleanings. Does anyone have anything they know about these, what makes one better than the other (besides sucking power and attachments), as well as a recommendation for a certain make or model?

Please no jokes about me saying "sucking power" :p

make sure you get one that will love you long time :p - that don't look too bad - could do with something like that to keep my pc's and stuff clean :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back