lookin for an app!

D

DAZZ

I'm looking for an app that reminds you of stuff, let's say I have somthing to do at 7:00pm tonight, I would open this app, and type in 7:00pm and a message that will remind me. Then at 7:00pm a screen will popup saying the message I put down to remind me of what I had to do, please help, thanks.

there's one that i used before called stickies... it was good... you can customize the look and all that...

Here is what it says about Stickies:
Once on screen, stickies will remain where placed until closed, even through reboots
Stickies appearance can be customised; fonts, colours and buttons may be changed, and styles saved. Stickies can be resized horizontally.
Languages other than English for the interface are also supported.
Stickies can be transferred from one machine to another either over a TCP/IP network connection, or by using a SMTP mail server:
Hierarchical friends list, which may be automatically transferred from other friends
WAV file play/PC speaker beep on receive
Signature for transmitted or emailed stickies
Favourite friends can be chosen
Stickies can be hidden (sent to sleep!) for a certain period, or until a specified date and time, to act as a reminder
International language support
Save to file/Import from file, to transfer stickies by removable media
Stickies is small and simple, it writes to a single text file, and does not touch the registry
...and Stickies is completely free!

Originally posted by DAZZ
I'm looking for an app that reminds you of stuff, let's say I have somthing to do at 7:00pm tonight, I would open this app, and type in 7:00pm and a message that will remind me. Then at 7:00pm a screen will popup saying the message I put down to remind me of what I had to do, please help, thanks.

WinDates works great for this! I use it all the time, never forget a meeting for a brithday, or whatever!

EJ :blink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back