lookin for a javascript code...

D

DAZZ

i recently joined a website popupsponsor.com to make money with popups on ur site, i need a javascript thing so the popup will only popup on people who havnt seen it already, so if somone came to my site and seen the popup, and went back 2 hours later, the popup would not come up, and it resets every 24 hours or so

thanks

sounds to me like you need a script that checks cookies that you write. have you tried Googleing for it?

wha?? sorry i was looking at Sprung's avatar. What are we talking about?

You would need to use cookies, don't think you can do it in javascript, least i don't think so. I know how to do it in asp

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back