Lookin at monitors

Good luck on the new purchase man, I hope you are satisfied with it :)

well...... didn't get it yet..... guess you missed the part where i said "i might have it by the end of this coming week.".

Yeah, and that is why I said "Good luck on the purchase" :lick:

I kinda have a question. since i probably won't be able to buy a different display cable for the monitor (it only comes with VGA)..... can a DVI cable output in HD, or is it only the Composite/Component cables that can do HD?

off-topic-ish: freakin $60 for 6' of DVI cable. are they freakin NUTZ!!!!11!1

*bump*

Was also lookin at some of the reviews of the monitor shown on the Gateway website..... apparently Computer Games called the Gateway 21" widescreen flat-panel the "Monitor of the Demigods". also got quite a few other good reviews....

Anybody have any input in on my question in the last post?

*bump and update*

before and after shots.

Attachments

• IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 82
NICE lookin monitor, I bet you are happy with the purchase.

Looks like that puppy just fit, did you measure before buying?

yep.... measured before buyin it. before i get to that.... must say it looks a lot smaller in the store than it does when you actually get it. it's quite the monster. there's actually 1/4" clearance on each side of the monitor when i have it perfectly centered, with the sides of the monitor at the corners of those two sides of the desk. quite the tight squeeze.

Lovin the monitor..... hating that the EZ Tune software causes my computer to completely lock up..... hate how freakin slow their Tech support chat people are to respond..... hate how they don't really know very good english. easy to tell they don't know english too well when THIS little question pops up:
Ryan unfortunately EZ Tunes software is currently has no other version.<br><br>May I know if there is an application that may conflict to EZ Tunes?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back