look out p2p here comes hollywood

if you ask me this is a load of garbage and unfair that there allowed to hack without any charges brought up.......cause ill be da##ed if they screw my pc up for d/l something that wasnt copyrighted just bc they want to flood the p2p networks with bogous crap

They just introduced the bill, it hasn't been passed. The House and Senate both need to pass it and then the President still has to sign it. Then the Supreme Court will determine its constitutionality from all of the court cases that will arise out of this. Hopefully, somewhere in this process somebody will think about what this bill would cause.

Sorry, vdub. Didn't finish typing until after you had updated the post.

yes AKHeero i had to go back and change what i wrote if you didnt notice i typed a little faster then i was reading bc im at work.......but still it would be wrong if it were passed....plus i see it doing more wrong towards ther end with people(good hackers) getting pissed off at what they try to do.

:confused: All this because some congressman in California is pandering to the recording and movie industry in his district. I'm sad to say that he isn't representing the views of the voters in his district, just the industry that is giving him money. Even though he is a Democrat, I wouldn't mind seeing him voted out of office in the next round of elections.

Basically,... if they only knew what would happen if they ever tried/ pass such a law. (evil laugh) :D

Hey dont fear, New p2p's are here!!LOLZ
Well as you might have guessed, there are new third generation p2p programs coming out pretty soon, Better, Faster, more secure and some totally anonymus.
1. Filetopia 2.0 : It WILL have 128-bit encryption for sends and messages, multi-source downloading, nice chatting gui with even microphone support. So watch out for this release.

2. Six/Four i keept forgetting its name, but hackers are suppose to finish it this summer and it is suppose to keep the user anonymus completely, no ip showing whatsoever.

3. Morpheus 2.0, i dont know alot about this one but i am expecting Streamcast to release the 2.0 with their own fastrack like network and probably better security, which would be a great thing cause right now Morpheus 1.8 and 1.9 use Gnutella to connect, and gnutella sucks since it completely compromises the users identity and its slow.

hehe looks like it might be time to go back to IRC DCC and Fserve
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back