Look for this font...

I did that... I spent awhile doing searching for it before and after I posted this message but I don't know the name of the font...

You could ask the website designer what the name of the font is, and that would help you find results better.

did that too... but nothing... I always search before I post for help...

Oh and I ment to put Looking for this font.. as the subject not look for this font... kinda sounds like a demand then help :D

Thread title edited :) When you find out the font would you let me know, I like it :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Thread title edited :) When you find out the font would you let me know, I like it :)

thanks for the title edit... I'll let ya know... God I hate looking for fonts :rolleyes:

Looks like some type of ancient script writing. I'll try to look around and get back to you.

Originally posted by RefluxT
Looks like some type of ancient script writing. I'll try to look around and get back to you.

Thanks a lot

the font is
Papyrus Regular
and it aint free, gotta buy that font

I know I've seen some freebie/shareware fonts similar to that... look around

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back