Look At This Computer

Are the handles there for getting a good grip when you toss the thing outta the window when it won't cooperate? :D

dunno i was lookin at a site and had this on it but didnt say anything bout the computer

what a waste of money........ does the dude have 4 hands or something???

oh come on guys :)

look @ the amount he has modded that baby...

2 80mm fans intake @ the front... the see thru plexi glass @ the top... the blowhole... the dials for fan control and all..

that guy has done a nice job whoever it was :)

IMHO... that is a very nice case...

some people do it for the challenge.. its a hobby for them and I have to give this guy/gal props for the effort..

Good old pimprig ;)

Personally i think its an utter waste of money, sure it looks good but it hardly makes using the machine a more efficient process or anything. each to their own i suppose, i'm content with my chunky beige box ;P

doesnt look as good as a G4 though... I'd buy a G4...

Why not someone make a completely see thru case? That would be totaly useless... yeah, then someone should do it!! Why not you Nick M... you sound bored.

Speedy_B... say something cynical...

:p

Originally posted by Leo154
doesnt look as good as a G4 though... I'd buy a G4...

Why not someone make a completely see thru case? That would be totaly useless... yeah, then someone should do it!! Why not you Nick M... you sound bored.

:p

I like my nice beige box, I would get some nice bluelights for the outside, but other then that, I think it's a waste of money too :)

I care about what's inside.

I am bored...however, I'm poor and bored...no $

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back