LONGHORN BETA, n e one using ?

N

neoterixx

N e one using the long horn beta release ? How does it work ? Is it the same as Windows xp, does the shyt crash on you ?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Yup, unless your an official Microsoft tester, you dont have a copy of Longhorn legally.

If you do have a copy, i'm sure Microsoft will handle any queries you have,

scsa20

Simonsoft Network
first: I know where you could get it
second: I wouldn't get
--reasons: Pre-alpha means many, and I mean many, bugs and securty holes. it's illegal if your not an offical MS tester. it just won't be any good untell the real beta comes out (or, better yet, when it's offically released).

L

lechtard

I tried it and dumped it .. Like stated - Pre-Alpha and to many bugs .. I am looking forward to the final release though ..

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I only had one HD back when XP was about, and I was quite content with my Win2000 install at the time :)
I think if i had the setup that i do now (2 hdd's each with partitions) I would have probably tried XP before it hit RC stages, because it was a big leap from the Windows we were used to. Longhorn just doesn't appeal to me tho, which is why i want to wait for RC releases.

chris

Free to Fly
its another cd on my rack :D and thats where it will stay.

it is FAR from usable althought some of the new additions look promising. Gonna have to wait and see though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel