Longhorn alt+tab screen shot

Minimum system requirements at least a P4 3Ghz or Athlon64 3200+, 512 MB Dual Channel RAM and 256 MB Videocard? Looks like to eat a lot of resources, looks good though.

4074 is very unstable, but what do you expect from an alpha/beta product? The system in the screen shot is a P4 3.0 w/ 1GB of RAM.

my guess is the system that's in your sig? lol

and 4074 ain't THAT bad. i've tried worse. wish i knew where i put my copy of it though.

Yeah, I played with that when I had 4074 installed. It's a neat effect. :)

Glaanieboy said:
Minimum system requirements at least a P4 3Ghz or Athlon64 3200+, 512 MB Dual Channel RAM and 256 MB Videocard? Looks like to eat a lot of resources, looks good though.
Minimum requirements for what, and where did you see that? I used 4074 on a notebook with a 2.4GHz P4, 512MB DDR and a 16MB Mobility Radeon 7500!

he probably means the final specs will need that

It was more of a joke, after seeing this alt+tab thingy, with animations. I forgot to put the :p there. :p

4074 is pretty good...just do a lil tweaking and bam its fine.

that must only be when the WinFS process is running..... too bad the one i just found doesn't even really install that. on a side note, not having it REALLY boost performance of Longhorn. boots up just about as fast as XP does.

I though Longhorn was the new MS O/S due out in a couple of years, so how do you guys have it? Or is it something else your all talking about?

lancer said:
I though Longhorn was the new MS O/S due out in a couple of years, so how do you guys have it? Or is it something else your all talking about?
microsoft finds back door methods avenues to leak their products, so that they can conive some of us at osnn to alpha and beta test their products

some of us happily oblige.

by the way...longhorn is still based on the nt kernel if anyone was wondering if it's an entire new os, it's not

lancer said:

Its a leaked version well it depends on what version and who u r.

and how did you get this leaked version?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back