Long time no see...

Un4gIvEn1

OSNN Veteran Addict
Hey everyone. It's been awhile since I have been here. (You last visited: February 11th, 2004 at 1:13am) I have been extremely busy the last year with moving to Florida, a 2nd new daughter, and taking on everything at work. I wanted to say Hello. I will try to visit more often. Feel free to e-mail or PM me if you need anything.

Don

Ahhh another prodigal returns. Welcome back. Donn't forget to check the site before ya go. :D

Hey, welcome back, Un4gIvEn1!
New baby - congratulations! Hope everything's going well. Nice to see you here again. Do stop by more often if you can. :)

Dont remember you...but welcome back :). Someone should que the welcome back song :).

Jewelzz said:
Instead of a 2nd old daughter? :dead: :p

Nice to see you back

HEHE... no. I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 5 month old daughter now. That's all I meant.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'll try to hang around as much as I can and help out.

Later!

Welcome Back!

I have given you rep points for your return, and I am the first to give them to you.

you are no longer a rep point virgin

How did he get 46 when u have a power of 47? or did that just change to 47?

I'm not sure what that is all about yet, because I have been gone for some time... but Thank you! :)

perris said:
Welcome Back!

I have given you rep points for your return, and I am the first to give them to you.

you are no longer a rep point virgin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back