Long boring day...

Dory

Was LadySunshine
Yep.... it's one of those long boring days... not much going on here... just the same ol stuff. :)

It was boring .... at work i undid every Paperclip in the secretaries little desk organizer ... and then emptied the photocopier of paper

But on my way home i stopped and bought a new MP3 player so it made up for it

Friday = payday :)

Yeah, the little bast***s on the school bus that I drive were playing me up more than normal today, perhaps they realised it was friday, you know! the last day of the week. If this is the case it's really scary, it means they have learned to count !! God help us when they start to read. ( I only carry the young ones, about 11 to 16 year olds) Why is it the noisiest little so and so's ALWAYS sit at the front, just behind me? What have I done to deserve this treatment, I mean, i'm a good man, I actually smiled at someone last month. I asked their teacher if the garot was still regarded as an offensive weapon, I might try it on monday.
Still i'm home now, just had my dinner, and feeling a lot calmer after those four valium.

ta ta

TOK:D :mad: :D

Hey gothic, maybe if you ate alot of beans and didn't take a shower none of the kids would want to sit right behind you :D

You mean take even fewer baths than the bi-yearly one I take now??

Boring day.

I have a bath evey 9 months, whether I need it or not, and yet nobody stands near me.
Can`t understand it??

ACK!:eek:

I didn't think that this post would turn into THAT! ick...

Well my day became more productive as time went on. I actually DID work somewhat today and then I burned two bridges with people that I know in real life and on boards...

I used to belong to two boards that had to do with a specific type of car, cause I have the same car too...well I made friends with a lot of them, or so I thought...

Well today showed me that most of them are not my friends and that they never do what they say.. so I left and asked to be banned from there. One forum did it, and the other didn't yet.

Oh well... I guess it was that kind of a day....:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back