• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Logon details keep being zeored why?

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Its that nasty hacker, that gets into your computer, deletes the cookies and runs away.... ( Sorry Dave , but you laughd at me for my spelling mistakes ) :D :D :D

First off Iv'e never deleted any cookies. Secondly I am logged of this board within thirty minutes of logging on and whilst still on-line, my password has gone againg when i try to log in again. I once asked how do you get off this forum? Now I know.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
relax dave.. take of your shoes, drink something... now are you sure your not deleting the cookies??? check if the option to remember you is enabled... and ofcorce if you have cookies enabled... if everything is alright blame it on EP , thats what i always do,,.. have a nice evenin and a good night!!!

The problem I think lies within the seemingly unlimited processes of XP-erience forums that I have running. When I first log on one-instance starts but whenever I either try to post a message or reply to a message another (new) instance is started requiring another password. As I use my e-mail server to (replies from XP-erience) jump about the forum maybe this is what’s causing the problem?

Brad

Political User
Originally posted by Dave Holbon
The problem I think lies within the seemingly unlimited processes of XP-erience forums that I have running. When I first log on one-instance starts but whenever I either try to post a message or reply to a message another (new) instance is started requiring another password. As I use my e-mail server to (replies from XP-erience) jump about the forum maybe this is what’s causing the problem?
check your cookie settings
Brad

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown