Logoff script

CodeReliant

OSNN Junior Addict
Anyone know of a way to define a logoff script using a logon script? Right now I am using a script that automatically starts the logoff process when it’s done. I would prefer the logoff button to cause the logoff script to run.

Group policy isn't an option unless it can be configured via the logon script.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

sorry I dont know the answer, but I am wondering if you could explain the script your using, like what it does and where I can get it??? Thanks

It does alot. Basically the school I go to has every machine reimaging every single night and I wanted my settings to stay intact when I go from machine to machine. So when I log into the domain I automatically get a student drive. I basically set up a folder on this network drive to store all of my configuration and registry files.

So basically, the script maps network drives, copies files from my network drive to the harddrive, inserts registry values, changes my wall paper and deletes a couple files that adobe places on my share, renames the shares etc.

I have a logoff script that is reverses a couple settings I don't want left behind for security purposes.

I try to code good but sometimes I get lazy so let me know if something doesn't make sense. This script won't work with out significant changes (paths and stuff).

Dan

Attachments

• Logon.txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Settings.reg.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 143

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back