Logitech's answer to Razer Copperhead

For games, I like reassigning ALL the buttons on my MX510. There are 10 different functional buttons on the mouse--the scroll up/scroll down counts...it can be assigned to anything, too!

MX1000 has more than the 510 i think. pretty stupid move if you ask me. i mean.... wow... they made a "professional grade gaming mouse" by giving it a higher quality laser, upping the DPI, and cutting the amount of buttons in half? uuh...... right. And the Copperhead is even worse. who on earth needs a mouse with 2000dpi, 32KB memory, dummy buttons, and WEIGHTS?!?!? why on earth would you adjust your mouse weight? and what on earth is the freakin memory for? i still have not found an answer for that.

why did you NEED a case with a crappy LCD display in front??

Why did you need to OC your cpu?

Why did you NEED a geforce 6800GT.

Need I say more??

yep....... shoulda saw that response coming from LA.

i WANTED the case with the LCD on the front cause..... well....... it was neat at the time, until i started moving the case around a little more....... then the 38 lb. shipping weight really started to hit me.....

i WANTED to OC my CPU cause... i could. who wouldn't wanna get 3.0ghz outta a 2.4? now that one chinese dude that got a P4 running at 7ghz..... that's just plain stupid.

i WANTED a 6800gt cause it rules.

and you COULD HAVE just said what the memory was for instead of pointing me in the direction of Gamespot to read a review of a mouse i don't really care for in the first place. so :lick:

I love the battles of two members on here its great :p lol

hehe ED, you also have an mx1000 when a standard $5 ball mouse will move your cursor around on screen...

So why did you need a 1000dpi laser mouse?

:D

well..... a) cause my MS mouse sucked badly and the scroll wheel on it died..... b) because i had an MX500, but no mouse to use with my lappy cause i hate using the touchpad when i don't have to..... and c) because as my tech class teacher used to say to me in high school..... i love having new technology. guess you could say i have a tech fetish? meh. whatever.

so whats your problem with the razer copperhead and the logitech g7?

well..... i tried out the last Razer mouse.... and didn't like the way it felt, plus i just think that all the other stuff they gave with it like the stupid interchangable weights (which goes for both the Copperhead and the G7) which would probably be easily lost and seemingly pointless to me. Also don't like how Razer says the Copperhead is the "first laser gaming mouse" when the MX1000 has been proved many times to be good at everything. I also don't like the G7 because they got rid of half the buttons that were on it's predecesors, which on the MX1000, every single button can be customized to a certain key and used in games like HL2, Farcry, etc...

just ordered one of these

mx1000_midnight_med.gif

Is like my old one only black :eek:

I always wanted a corded version of the mx1000....its looking pretty good

im going to have to get myself a new mouse. Was thinking of getting the mx1000, but i might go for one of these. Still undecided at the mo'

zeke: no..... it's not looking good. trust me, and everyone else that'll tell you the same, get an MX1000. probably would be just as good in games (you can really tweak the sensitivity of the MX1000 using BOTH the Logitech software and the Windows one), and you get all the buttons you'd expect to be on a logitech mouse. the new ones have no forward button, no app switch button, no cruise control buttons, no side scroll (of which ALL are now customizable in Logitech's Setpoint software). they just cut way too much off the mice to make them appealing to me.

Cruise Control on a mouse?

I have to get me the MX1000 with my next pay check :).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back