Logitech QUICKCAM 64bit 10.4.0.1217 beta WHQL

lkyng

OSNN Addict
Logitech is pleased to offer Windows XP x64 development drivers. We would again like to thank you for your patience regarding this topic and driver availability.The download below will provide a drivers only installation package to allow 3rd party application use with your supported camera.

As these drivers are still in beta stages and unsigned, agreeing to the "Beta Test License Agreement" will be required. After installation, please remember to revisit this thread and provide your feedback. Any information you can share will be greatly appreciated.

Our current supported device list still stands, and can be reviewed by following this link. Please note that this driver package will only hold support for Windows XP x64, so please be sure that you review the proper device list.

If you have additional questions, or support related discussions topics, please use this thread as your main point of contact... As these are development drivers, full technical support will not be offered at this time.

Again, thank you for your patience and we hope to receive your feedback soon.

Driver Download

Details:
  • Aprx 19 MB
  • Supports Windows XP x64
  • Drivers only
  • English only
  • Supported cameras
  • Beta Test License Agreement acceptance required upon installation
Message Edited by Robert on 10-27-2006 02:23 PM
Logitech Forum

Finaly my webcam work on Win Vista 64 :)

Unbelievable -- all this time and then they still don't have the Quickcam Zoom on the list there.

Will try anyway, as they no longer seem to support it -- not that they ever made much effort to anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back