Logitech MX700

Z

Zerdlinn

Hello everybody

Is it true that the Logitech mouse MX700 has low quality batteries ?? :confused:

It's rechargable, how is that low quality? If you're not happy with the batteries that come with the mouse, buy new rechargable batteries. The set that came with the mouse lasts ~3 days (of excessive use) before it needs to be placed in the cradle, then an hour to recharge.

The MX700 is truely awesome, I am very happy with it.

Haven't you read the reviews? Maximum PC did a nice write up about the MX700, giving it a 9/10 and the "Kick Ass Product" award, beating every other mouse currently out on the market.

Three days? Without charging them first you mean? I that case it's not strange. Rechargable batteries are seldom charged when you buy them.

Well I'm going to buy one anyway! :)
Do any of you guys know if the black navigator keyboard (this one) is sold wireless without the mouse btw?

Originally posted by madmatt
It's rechargable, how is that low quality? If you're not happy with the batteries that come with the mouse, buy new rechargable batteries. The set that came with the mouse lasts ~3 days (of excessive use) before it needs to be placed in the cradle, then an hour to recharge.

The MX700 is truely awesome, I am very happy with it.

Haven't you read the reviews? Maximum PC did a nice write up about the MX700, giving it a 9/10 and the "Kick Ass Product" award, beating every other mouse currently out on the market.

thx for the help i think i buy it now !! :D :D

is it also good in Q3??

Zedric, it is always recommended that you charge batteries full before using them, so I recommend you do so. After being charged for the first time I have found that they last approx. three days without being charged again, and I use my mouse a lot.

Zerdlinn, the review in Maxium PC stated that this is "the best" wireless/optical mouse they have ever used in game play. They tried numerous times to make the mouse lose track of the cursor, but failed each and every time. It has pin point accuracy.

Like I said, the MX700 is well worth the expensive price tag.

Originally posted by madmatt
Zedric, it is always recommended that you charge batteries full before using them, so I recommend you do so. After being charged for the first time I have found that they last approx. three days without being charged again, and I use my mouse a lot.

Zerdlinn, the review in Maxium PC stated that this is "the best" wireless/optical mouse they have ever used in game play. They tried numerous times to make the mouse lose track of the cursor, but failed each and every time. It has pin point accuracy.

Like I said, the MX700 is well worth the expensive price tag.

Thanks for the help MadMatte about the batteries and alle the good info. i will buy the MX700 in a few days. how to charge batteries by the charger there follows?? i realy wants to do it right :D and im not a computer geek :p:p

can u put a link for the review??

THX

Zerdlinn

You charge the batteries by putting the mouse in the charger. Easy as pie! :)

That is correct. You just put the mouse in the cradle and it charges.

An indicator light will flash green when it is charging.
It will turn solid green when completely charged and go off after two minutes.
The indicator will turn red when the batteries are low.

I am still using the batteries that came with the mouse and they work fine. However, I do plan to buy better rechargable batteries in the near future.

u have all help me so mutch but can u find a review on the internet ?? i like to see som "pic" ???

:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back