?Logitech MX1000 Laser?

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
anyone know when the mouse is going to be sold in stores like BestBuy or somethin? me want's it a lot.

it indeed looks sweet my mx700 is still fine so its hard to justify but still........very very nice

not much use to americans perhaps, but to those of us in Europe these people sell the mx 1000 already - mine arrived on the 06/09 after ordering 3 days prior at 2am

http://pixmania.co.uk/ that has a link to the localised version of the site clcik your country then just pipe mx 1000 into the search box and away you go :D

and btw - it is a very very nice mouse, not as heavy or clumsy as the mx700 wakes up to hand movement instantly rather that the small delay *I* had with the mx 700 and it arrived almost fully charged - usefull cos mine didnt come with a uk mains adapter and I overslept today so couldnt buy a plug converter before coming to work at 9pm....

it is worth every penny I paid for it. I'm very glad I bought it.

They don't come with UK plugs?
VERY tempted to get one of these.

Will wait tho, trying to avoid temptation :D

mine came in from paris, stupid french people.. maplins is just up the road and cos Iw as lat I'll be working till 9am tommorw so they'll be open and I can get a convertor.

it is sooooo nice the reciever/charger thing backplate that the mouse rests on is semi-transparent too - looks very sleek.

I tried to resist temptation myself.... it didnt work, and I'm glad it didnt. If you want one, buy one, you will not be upset about it. I promise you.

it's pretty crowded down there.

mk-P1_M-wimEx-blkleath.jpg

What I have at the moment, and *sigh* I guess it will do :D

looks ugly, what does your gf say when you pull that out your trousers....

okay that proves you are a geek so go buy an mx 1000 :D you REALLY need one that isnt so ugly.... that mouse of yours will make the desk so unsightly

Electronic Punk said:
it's pretty crowded down there.
mk-P1_M-wimEx-blkleath.jpg

What I have at the moment, and *sigh* I guess it will do :D
At the moment on your desk or in your pants?? :confused: :confused: :eek:

Leather is fine, its a damn nice mouse.

They were selling MX1000's in PCWorld today...

LordOfLA said:
mine came in from paris, stupid french people... QUOTE]

I'm gentle, so I won't tell you the same thing ! :mad:
I can use my hairdryer (if I had one :D ) almost anywhere in Europe, but in UK...

I see EP gave in to temptation that is the luxury of the mx 1000 :D O i just need to work on him for a dual opteron now..

Howling wolf: I was referinf go tthe fact they were shipping to th euk and sent me a euro power supply not a uk one, not that it matters since I have a euro-uk converter :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back