Logitech i touch stops shutdown

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
the new version 2.15 stops windows shutting down, i use the mouseware for the logitech mx700 as well.

its a problem with them both running together, logitech are a waste of space on this matter, all i get is some stupid ask lisa thing, if i ever meet the ijiot that made that........

what so you got 2 pieces of software that do the same thing. im not sure what your saying as im not a logitech ****:)

oh **** yes i am:(

ok i use the internet navigator keyboard (with cord) anf the MX700 mouse, they use 2 diffrent software packages to install. they both work fine and dandy with the version 2 of the keyboard software (off the cd) but the new 2.15 they released screw's it up, and this has support for WMP9 :(

Same problem here and I'll be damned if I know why....

Logitech is no help if you contact them, they say reinstall.

I have a Logitech Elite keyboard and a MX700

Its actually the iTouch software that does it whether you have mouseware installed or not I think.

Only solution I can think of is to either back up to older software, or grit your teeth until they come out with a new version. :(

hmm it works fine for me although i have the mx700 mouse and the optical wireless comfort keyboard. though not sure my i touch and mousesoftware are the absolute latest versions

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back