News Logitech Gaming Software 8.98.218

The Logitech Gaming Software lets you customise Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and select wheels and really is a must if you own any Logitech gaming hardware!

Why update?

- Added support for:
  • G560 LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speaker
  • G513 Silver RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
  • G513 Carbon RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
  • G512 Carbon RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Improved the UI for C920 & C922 cameras to be more consistent with other supported cameras

- New game profiles:
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins
  • Call of Duty: WWII
  • Destiny 2
  • Fortnite
  • Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  • Metal Gear Survive
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of War
  • Project Cars 2
  • South Park The Fractured But Whole
  • Star Wars: Battlefront II
  • The Evil Within 2
    Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Minor bug fixes..

This is the first release for a few months, so the lack of new features is largely underwhelming, but it was released after the first few users received the new G560 LightSync speakers so they will have been waiting for these drivers with great anticipation.

Software Software Logitech Gaming Software 32bit
Software Software Logitech Gaming Software 64bit
View View       Logitech Gaming Software Support Page

Last edited:
Curiously, Windows 10 Redstone 4 (build 17128) does not like the drivers that come with this (or the previous ones)

If I install the drivers that come with it, which are also installed during the LGS installation itself, 8.98.201 then the device is recognised in LGS itself, but Windows will refuse to play any sounds.

I have to manually uninstall them and let windows use the Generic USB Audio drivers which are baseline 10.0.17128

Hopefully something Logitech will be aware of (will make them aware too) and will be fixed well in time for GA.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back