Logitech Cordless Mouseman Optical Problem

B

Bablos

Bit of a bizarre problem this - certainly not serious, but it can be a bit of a pain.

When I reboot my system, I can't use the scoll button on my mouse. If I go into my mouse settings, change the scroll settings, then set them back again and save my changes, it works OK. Exactly the same settings.

The bizarre thing is that it's only started happening over the past week or two.

Anyone have any idea what's going on, or what I can do to solve the issue? I'm running the latest drivers, and beyond that, I haven't a clue what to do.

Try uninstalling the drivers from Device manager and do a cold reboot... letting XP pick it back up again.

I'm building a machine for someone and it consists of the desktop cordless mouse/kb.
like you, i the mouse scroll worked fine, then after a while... after a few reboots/installations etc, it stopped working.
go to mouseware, and its fine again

ive had to format due to some hardware problems but i'll let you know if it still persists.
if it doesnt, i guess a reinstall of logitech mouseware is in order.

I've reinstalled the drivers for the mouse, but still no joy - if everything is fine after a reformat, then I'm assuming that something gets into the registry that affects this in some way. Anyone have any ideas how to get around this? I'll drop a line to Logitech in the hope that they can come up with a workaround/fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back