Logitech blew me away!!

LordOfLA said:
Well the MX1000 users an infrared laser focused to between 832 and 852nanometres - go do the math and thats how many DPI it can see :D

Also, just because a mouse has a more focused beam, doesn't mean that you take its native and multiply by its focused beam... it dont work that way.

A Mouse is a mouse, and mice cant use anything above 800-1000 DPI anyway, depending on the mouse.

Even my MX-518 boasting about its 1600 DPI the rest (600 DPI) is lost in translation as it were...

I, too, had a good experience with Logitech Support. Shortly after receiving my Logitech MX3100 desktop I was having issues. They resolved the issue by calling CompUSA and asking them to make the exchange (I didn't have my receipt).

madmatt said:
I, too, had a good experience with Logitech Support. Shortly after receiving my Logitech MX3100 desktop I was having issues. They resolved the issue by calling CompUSA and asking them to make the exchange (I didn't have my receipt).

SWEEEET! go logitech!

well...... mlakrid...... i too love WoW..... but i kinda prefer HL2DM over it. rather shoot the hell outta something and see some bloodshed than wander around almost aimlessly stabbing the crap outta stuff just to see them fall in the stupidest way possible, then just vanish into thin air. and ANY mouse can be good in an RPG. even one of those optic mice you can probably pick up on Newegg or TigerDirect for $5 would probably be good for WoW. why on earth would you need an MX518 for that?

ElementalDragon said:
well...... mlakrid...... i too love WoW..... but i kinda prefer HL2DM over it. rather shoot the hell outta something and see some bloodshed than wander around almost aimlessly stabbing the crap outta stuff just to see them fall in the stupidest way possible, then just vanish into thin air. and ANY mouse can be good in an RPG. even one of those optic mice you can probably pick up on Newegg or TigerDirect for $5 would probably be good for WoW. why on earth would you need an MX518 for that?

Dont get me wrong, its not just wow I use it for, I play CS Source, HL2 although I havent played DM, UT2004, just to name a few.. but speciffically in wow, sinc eyou said it Ill tell you why I need it... I play a shaman, and we have a neat spell which deals out a bit of dmg, and slows our opponents movement by 50%

There is nothing more satisfying when you are engaged in a PVP fight and you run right at your opponent, jump turn and frost shock (thats what the spell is called) and then turn back around right before you hit the ground and begin to cats another spell, they can see you but cant do jack about it...

Its funny...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back