Log Keyboard Strokes

E

Enigma X

Does anyone know how to log keyboard strokes so I know

exactly what buttons were pressed while I was away from my

computer. I reckon this is possible through "administrative tools."

- Thanks

Nope, you would need to go get a keyboard logging program, there is no native keyboard logging as far as I know...if you are worried about your comp while you are away why not just hit window key + L to lock it while your gone?

if you want a keyboard logger try download.com, they have a few of varying degrees

tried one called pc weasel the other day.... not too bad and takes a screen shot every 5 (or what ever you set it to) mins aswell as logging every key stroke... unfortuently set it to stealth and it disapeared!! lol couldnt find it for ages but its a nice tool apart from the anoying nag screen to register it. Works fine under XP aswell... :)

here is a link to anther thread on this subject

http://www.xp-erience.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1657

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back