Locking screen

S

Sastan

In NT 4.0 at college, I remember being able to lock my screen by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del, so that my comp could only be accessed if the correct password is entered, so I could leave my comp running while on a bathroom break etc without any worries.

I've recently upgraded to WinXP from WinME, and it doesn't seem to offer this feature through the path I took before. I assume the feature is still in this version, given it's essentially NT 5/6, so would any of you be able to clue me in as to how to do this?

Regards,
Sastan

Just wanted to correct, you dont need PowerToys for any of this. A new installation will be able to out of the box.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back