Lock Ctrl+alt+del program??

B

Bretenn

do u guys know any program(tools) or tweaks that can lock the ctrl+alt+del from being press??

i mean before the window is load... so that anyone who attempt to close any application while the window is loading will be failed.
i had downloaded a few which got lock ctrl+alt+del but it can be terminated by pressing the ctrl+alt+del while the windows is still loading.

i know those kind of program but i want a program that truly can disable the ctrl+alt+del b4 the window load... coz if i put it in stratup, i can terminated it by pressing the ctrl+alt+del once the window load.

DOes anyone of u know how to disable the ctrl+alt+del by tweaking the registry??
anyway thanks for reply ;)

If you have windows xp pro goto start then run then type in gpedit.msc

click on the plus sign next to user configuration then again next to administrative templates then once more next to system.

There will be an option called ctrl + alt + del options set what u want there and reboot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back