loading login screen probs...

• Thread starter The_Assimilator
  • Start date
T

The_Assimilator

i made a nice login screen for XP, but when i loaded it using Logon Loader, then logged off to test it, i was greeted with the message:

Error: missing " on line 608

about 4 times. then, i got thrown to the standard ctrl-alt-del logon screen, so i logged on & XP was fine.

this also happened when i replaced logonui.exe manually (by copying my new version to \system32). so, what's going on here? is it an error on my part, or something wrong with XP?

i'd like to get this fixed, so i can actually see what my new login screen looks like, LOL...

it sounds like there is a problem with the screens you are downloading, could be the file got corrupted or such does this happen with every screen you try? you can also try manually replacing the logonui and not using logon loader and see if that works....or you can debug the logonui.exe and find the problem on line 608 heh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back