Liveware XP!

I

Imperium

Does anyone know where I can download the latest Liveware for XP? Or if no links work, if they can send it to me over IRC/AIM, I would appreciate it a lot!

Yes, I belive its made by creative. I need the one for XP so I can enable EAX.

that site doesn't offer the Live!ware 3.0 for XP man. I dont even use a soundblaster, I need the liveware so I can config EAX for my hercules Game Theater XP.

It's still there, they just don't call it Liveware anymore. Look ye further.

it was available on the front page of xp-erience but the sites down atm :(

when it comes back, you'll be able to get it then... meanwhile, if i remember, ill upload the drivers i d/led from the xp-erience site onto a host somewhere for ya if u need.

http://uk.europe.creative.com/support/drivers/welcome.asp

:D :D

Which sound card do I select? I am using a hercules game theater xp

OK I downloaded the right one I think. Is it possible to run EAX with a Hercules Game Theater XP!?

and liveware for creative works for a hercules sound system??

since when??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back