[Live Music] Trans-siberian Orchestra

Sazar

Rest In Peace
I'm going to be going to Frank Irwin center in downtown Austin tonight for a concert by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

I LOVE their stuff, especially their rendition of Carol of the Bells :)

Floor seats, front and center. Gotta love it :D

Wish you were here matt :(

In your absence, I'll have to make do with female company.

TSO is amazing. I've seen them twice. They always come to Albany on the 26th (I wish it was prior).

Thanks bud. I need to drink a few with you to bring my Christmas cheer up.

Hmm, will have to check em out.
I like Manheim Steam Roller's rendition of Carol of Bells. Also John Williams' rendition.

They are amazing !! Skolnick rox !! Have fun, you are sure to enjoy it :)

They are here every year. I missed them last year but this year we got pretty good seats, 5th row, front and center on the floor :)

The show itself was INCREDIBLE. Parking before-hand was ludicrous. Worst I have ever seen the UT austin peeps do. Good thing the little SLK fits into tiny spaces, otherwise we would have been parking in friggin Pflugerville (many many miles away).

Just had enough time to buy some chardonay and get in the seats before they started and WHAT A SHOW.

You can listen to them on cd's or check YouTube, but the atmosphere and emotion they generate is really something else.

We had a fabulous time ;) And the fact a lot of them are from Texas really was something else with the crowd. I think we gave them at least 7 standing ovations :D

The extra numbers they performed AFTER the original set was over went along great :)

The rendition of Layla ROCKED !!!

4.5/5 OSNN stars. They performed today in SA, 2 shows. Definitely worth seeing if they are coming to your area. These guys definitely bring a coolness to classics that seems to be lacking in today's younger peeps :)

Matt, you can have a drink with me anytime you want buddy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back