Live 8

Evil Marge said:
I thought they were quite dull actually,I prefer music with a bit of life in it.I even enjoyed Snoop and I don't usually like that kind of stuff :laugh:
Ok, a loooong time ago in a thread I said I thought you were my wifes long-lost twin...now I am convinced of it!:laugh: That's about what she said(she never did like Floyd, though).:)

tibboh said:
For your info.. Pink Floyd were brill - was speechless afterwards as it finished on my favourite number.
Damn, wish I could've been there!:disappointed:

Pink Floyd are an AMAZING group and truley talented they have always been a 1st class act.

I caught most of the Toronto show on TV live and watched quite a bit of the highlights/re-broadcast of other cities from the internet.
Bryan Adams, Bare Naked Ladies, Neil Young, Madonna, REM, Will Smith, Destiny's Child, Kanye West, Sarah McLachlin & Josh Groban, Jay-Z (I haven't seen a live performance yet where I liked how Linkin Park [mostly Chester] sounded... even though I love their CDs.), all did fine by me (sound wise).
There's quite a few artists out there that sound horrible live or in a concert setting.

Kr0m said:
There's quite a few artists out there that sound horrible live or in a concert setting.

As Henry Rollins said, "live is the only way to know for sure."

Was fantastic to see The Who and Pink Floyd in the end, the latter really made an immersive atmopshere. Wasn't too keen on the swearing from some of the acts though :eek:

More than 26.4 million people from around the world sent text messages Saturday in support of the Live 8 campaign to cancel the debts of the poorest countries, setting a world record, organizers said.

Full Story

Anyone know if theres a way to download the show? Id like to keep a extra copy besides the VCR one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back