little word xp help here guys?

Andy

Meep.
im having problems with microsoft word 2002. when i start up, i get this message:

1.gif

then no matter what i select, and hit ok, the next dialog box comes up:

2.gif

it doesnt seem to have any effect on the program, but it is seriously annoying me, i use word alot and everytime i open it, i get this too dialog boxes. any idea what i need to do to get them to go away?

cheers,
andy

with the first choices did you ever pic, windows(defualt)?

as little sense aty that made, i know that whatever i choose, it still gives the second dialog box. no matter what i select in the first, the second still appears the same.

Do you have Textbridge OCR software installed? Google said TbRun9.dot is part of it. Uninstalling and reinstalling this program may help.

i decided just to wipe the computer, it was getting really messy anyway. having a few problems finding old programs and whatever, but im sure it'll pan out.

thanks anyway.

sorry offtopic but what is the name of that theme you are using in the screenshots and do you know where i can get it

hmm.. might have been a plan to actually get your email address. post it or mail me with it, and ill send it to you, its not that big i dont think. ill zip it anyway..

it should be with you any second, its like 900k and i couldnt remember where i got it. remember to virus check it if you dont trust me ;)

ahhh me trust you (puts norton to work, nuttin found) Thanks :)

Browse to c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Startup

Remove the .dot file from there.

Viola!

ill upload the theme when i get home and post the link, im at a friends house.

and ive already solved the problem, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back