Little problem with my second harddrive

S

skauch

I ahve two hard-drive, one is for windows XP and other progs and my other is where i was putting my mp3. But i don't know for how long, when i try to acces my second hard-drive, it says that the file or directory are damage and unreadable. I try to check my drive with Norton System Works but it says that it's unreachable.

My comp :
P2 350 Mhz :(
Windows XP Pro
Quantum Fireball 30 gig (1st hard-drive)
Fujitsu 6 gig (2nd hard-drive)
Cd-rom 40x
Burner Ricoh MP7083A
and other things

It also says me that the parameters are incorrect, but how can i change it if i cant acces the drive.

So, no one is responding, i think i'll just have to reformat

Sorry, first time I saw the thread, how old is the 6 gig HDD?

ok, only thing I know that it could be is that your BIOS isn't automatically detecting it's heads, sectors, etc. Try going into your BIOS and putting this information in manually.

but last week it was working, and i don't know what i did but it stop working.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back