Little Gamers

P

PseudoKiller

OMG ... I cant believe I forgot about these little guys. Since Gonaads changed his sig I was was reminded and needed to check them out. Little Gamers

Be fore warned some of the content on their site might be objectionable.

These are some funny little bastards !!

:D

little bastards eh, now there all thinking, how they do that :eek:

Me luv you tooo... errrrrrrrr, them too. :rolleyes:

It takes a while to load at times. Or is it givin you an error?

\o/ Followed little gamers for a long time now (love me webcomics :D) absolutely hilarious :)

ok, how come you can have some little dude in your sig sticking his middle finger up and when i did it i got a warning for offensive pictures!?

Originally posted by macromp
ok, how come you can have some little dude in your sig sticking his middle finger up and when i did it i got a warning for offensive pictures!?

Uuuuummm... Because. :D

And it's NOT his middle finger, it's a blister... To many hours playin video games. :p

Originally posted by gonaads
And it's NOT his middle finger, it's a blister... To many hours playin video games.

I suppose that would work :p

I always thought it was some sort of abnormal growth he got when he said "Wench" :p

Actually it's an abnormal growth he gets when he sees a "Wench". He's just usin his hand to hide it. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back