Little Gamers

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
You know it deserves it's own thread ;)

If you've never read it before, Little Gamers is a web-comic by Pontus Madsen (and Christian Fundin, but he's not really a part of it any more) mainly about gaming, but it deals with other current issues as well.

If you've never read it before, I'd highly recommend reading from the start, as the early strips are absolutely hilarious and can't be missed out on.

Please be warned though, if you are offended by profanity, you are quite sad, but also you will probably cry if you click this link: http://little-gamers.com/

Did you know that one time Gonadds used them in his OSNN sig and PseudoKiller used them in his MSFN sig?

vern

Dominus
Political User
Little-gamers are hillarious. Something that anyone here should be able to relate to.

~bk

I
Political User
Corvette said:
Did you know that one time Gonadds used them in his OSNN sig and PseudoKiller used them in his MSFN sig?
Who was asking you anyways? :p ;)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Corvette said:
Sure did, just shows we're all fans of the comic. I have some of the characters on my web-site to (Used with Pontus' permission ;))

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8